Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Thoughts







Okay, so...its been awhile since I last wrote. I had some friends in town and finding time to write on the computer was impossible. Wow, I have so many things on my mind! I miss being myself. All day long (and night too!), I'm Mommy. I love my job but its so demanding! I can hear the sighs of agreement out there, all you fellow Mommies! I don't get a chance to hang out with myself. I'm constantly going to play groups, watching Disney channel, playing with my toddler, feeding, changing, feeding, changing--both girls, I could go on and on. Its tiring. I am excited, though, that my Mother is coming to visit this month! Yeah, the calvary is coming! She is such a tremendous help that I am too excited for words! I wish I had enough money to move her in with us and keep her forever! Ha...her husband may have something to say about that!






A side note, my toddler is marching to the Fraggles DVD with her hands on her hips. Too cute! It makes being a Mom very rewarding. I love watching them experience life!






I am heading to girls night out tonight. A dear friend of mine here in VA and I are going to be girls for the night in DC. Not Mommies!! Yeah! I am looking forward to a much needed recharge of my batteries. I've never been to this sort of thing but the pictures look like just what we need. I am too excited to think straight!

No comments: